The Glasses skin suit is available here: [link]
This is the system counterpart of my weather skin [link]This skin requires Rainmeter 2.1 or higher [link]Features:
Includes monitors for: CPU, Memory, 4 Drives, Network, Recycle Bin, Gmail and a Music Player.
Panel for opening various options easily.
Semi transparent background (You can change its color and opacity or disable it completely).
Shine effect that changes color depending on CPU usage.
Support for Aero Glass (works only on windows 7 and Vista).
* All buttons and graphics were created by me.Instructions:
Click the button on the upper right corner of the skin to open the panel and click the Settings button.
In the settings utility you need to fill the following fields for the skin to work properly:
Music players (AIMP, Foobar2000, MediaMonkey, MusicBee, iTunes, WinAmp, WMP and more) - Full list here: [link]
Download/Upload speeds (use google to convert to bits)
Drive letters (For example C: )
Gmail user and password
You also have a lot of customization options in there Updates:
1.8.2011 - Added an option to change the background color.
8.10.2011 - Big update:
1) Changed font to match VClouds Weather 2
2) Added Shine Effect
3) Tooltips for up to 8 CPU Cores % usage, visible by placing the cursor over the Processor section (see Help file for instructions)
4) Used Memory and Swap info added
5) Gmail - added a notification sound that plays when a new message is received
6) Lots of tweaks and fixes
10.4.2012 - A few fixes and changes, some cosmetic changes.Credits:
- borrowed elements from his great skins.
for the Rainmeter skin config.
See it in action - [link]