This skin requires Rainmeter v3.2.1 or higherIncluded Skins:
• Clock and Date (3 Variations)
• Hard Drives (up to 8)
• Network (2 Variants in Bits and Bytes + Tooltip WiFi info)
• CPU and Memory (up to 8 Cores variants)
• 4 RSS Feeds
• Time Zones (3 Variations)
• Weather (Includes the fully updated VClouds Weather 2 skin) - Full info Here
• Recycle Bin
• Gmail (Includes two variants that shows the last 2 or 6 messages)
• Music Player (works with all the Rainmeter supported players
• Full layout language translations available in Czech, Italian, German, Greek, Finnish, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian, Tamazight and Hebrew.
• The weather skin is available in the following languages: English, Greek, Finnish, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish, Tamazight, Slovak, Serbian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, German and Hebrew.
• Easy to customize (colors, fonts, etc) with the Rainmeter skin config tool.
• Semi transparent background (You can change its color and opacity or disable it completely).
• Support for Aero Glass (Blur) - only on Windows 7 / Vista.*
If you want to use the weather icons please look Here
and read the description.Instructions:
• Click the triangle button on the upper right corner of the skin to open the panel/settings.
depends on the skin it contains drives number selector, forecast days selector, RSS feeds options or just opens the settings utility.
The settings utility contains a lot of customizations. simply select the section your interested in and read the description above the text input field.
* Remember to click the SET button everytime you make a change or it wont stick!
• Weather Location - To find the code for your location Go to weather.com
and search for your location.
when in your location page, copy the 8 digit code (for example - USNY0996) from the URL in the address bar.
Click the button on the upper right corner of the skin to open the panel and click the Settings button -
select 'Location' and Paste the code over the old one - click Set.
• To change the language click the upper right button. click the Settings button on the panel. in the Settings
box scroll down to Language, select it, type your language (for example Italian) and click Set.
• To change the default RSS feeds click the triangle button and in the settings utility you can change the rss feeds.
If your feed shows strange characters try changing the CodePage settings - More info here: docs.rainmeter.net/manual/plug…
• To change the locations of the time zones you need to open the settings and click the TimeZone1 field. change the time zone number and click 'Set'.
Next you need to enter the daylight saving time (1 or 0) in the DayLightSaving1 field.
Now click the TimeLocation Field and enter the name of the city.
Repeat all the above for the rest of the locations.
* You can use this website
for help in finding the time zones.
• Click the ?
button on the panel in the weather or disks skins to read further instructions.
* A more detailed instructions can be found in the help file located at C:\UsersUsername\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Glasses\@ResourcesHelp.txtUpdates:
• 18.7.2012 - Added Notes skin, added Tamazight language thanks to Ya2sine, small fixes.
• 21.7.2012 - Fixed Google News links not opening properly.
• 2.8.2012 - Added a Time Zones skin (thanks to kwitsi), many small changes and fixes.
• 6.8.2012 - Minor fixes.
• 10.8.2012 - Added a "digital only" variant to the Time skin.
• 17.8.2012 - Small changes and fixes.
• 18.8.2012 - Added full Serbian language support thanks to xtrinity1.
• 25.8.2012 - Added a variant to the network skin that shows the traffic in bits. the Slideshow's aspect ratio now supports the fill option (Rainmeter v2.4b r1611).
• 3.11.2012 - Added the Slovak language thanks to sspooky13.
• 11.11.2012 - Added a countdown skin created and donated by kwitsi.
• 8.3.2013 - Fixed 9th day forecast not showing (fixed by Archange2009
• 8.4.2013 - Added the Bulgarian language thanks to WeeD0x.
• 15.8.2013 - Replaced RSS skin code from the dead Google Reader to UniNews by moshi.
• 3.11.2013 - Fixed weather skin Tonight forecast not showing thanks to josey-wells, fixed some vertical alignment problems.
• 9.12.2013 - Added a full translation for the Finnish language thanks to 80shark
• 20.1.2014 - Fixed weather skin Tonight forecast not showing up again. thanks to josey-wells.
• 22.1.2014 - Weather skin: Fixed the substitute errors in the log. added Wind Gust info.
• 9.3.2014 - Fixed Tonight forecast not showing up yet again. thanks to josey-wells and 1for-matik. added full Spanish translation thanks to LeitoPark.
• 13.3.2014 - Fixed some errors in the log thanks to josey-wells
• 9.4.2015 - Updated the weather skin. added 4 variants with up to 8 cores to the System skin. small changes and fixes.
• 27.4.2015 - Updated the Drives skin to have up to 8 drives. fixes to the German language in the weather skin thanks to hw2015
• 2.7.2015 - Added full layout German language translation thanks to Landhund
. updates to the help file and other small fixes.
• 14.12.2015 - Added full translations for Greek, Russian and Romanian thanks to saitas
. updates to the help file and other small fixes.Translation:
Those who want to translate this skin to their language, simply open the panel with the upper right button (in the weather skin), click the question mark (?) and read the instructions.
* If you have fully translated Glasses to your language please share it and I will add it in the next update.Credits: benjamwelker
- Special thanks for testing and suggestions.kwitsi
- Special thanks for contributing the 2 locations variant of the Time Zones skin and the Countdown skin.Translations provided by:
Finnish 80sharkUkrainian t1Hb
* The applications launcher (Objectdock) skin is available Here
* The wallpaper from the preview is available Here